Click to Call
TransGlobal P&C Insurance Agency HQ

185 W Chestnut Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016

Get Directions
Featured Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

When you have business property that is being transported on land, you will need to have inland marine insurance. The name can be misleading as the policy is not related to anything to do with water. This policy applies to business that move goods or products or temporary store off-site. The main types of business property covered are:

  • High value business property, materials, equipment transported between locations
  • Business property kept off-site from company facility
  • Business property stored in vehicle such as kitchen equipment on a food truck
  • Business property of high value stored at facility such as consignment store for designer clothing

If you are a business owner and any of these scenarios apply to you, contact us at TransGlobal P&C Insurance Agency. We will customize a policy to meet your needs. Reach out to get started!



Servicing States

  • California
  • Washington
  • Texas
  • Nevada