Click to Call
TransGlobal P&C Insurance Agency HQ

185 W Chestnut Ave
Monrovia, CA 91016

Get Directions
Featured Mix-Used Buildings

Mix-Used Buildings

At Transglobal P&C Insurance Agency, we take pride in offering a comprehensive range of services to our valued clients, ensuring they enjoy a seamless and stress-free experience across all their insurance and financial needs.

Our Property & Casualty insurance division stands as a testament to our commitment to safeguarding your most valuable assets. Our team of seasoned insurance professionals is dedicated to assessing risks and crafting comprehensive insurance solutions tailored to your unique needs. We recognize that every client is distinct, and we take the time to listen, analyze, and strategize, ensuring that we offer personalized coverage that aligns with your lifestyle and requirements.

Our team of insurance professionals specializes in providing tailored coverage for mixed- use building owners and managers. We recognize that these properties require comprehensive insurance solutions that address the diverse range of risks associated with multiple occupancy types.

With our expertise, we can create a customized insurance plan that safeguards your mixed- use building against various potential risks, including property damage, liability concerns, and the complex interactions between different types of occupants. We work closely with you to understand the specific needs of your property and provide coverage that aligns with your goals and requirements.

Mix-Used Buildings

This insurance covers the physical building and its contents against damage from events like fire, theft, and certain types of weather damage.

This coverage is essential for the commercial portions of the building, covering claims of bodily injury or property damage that occur on the premises.

This insurance provides additional liability coverage beyond the limits of a general liability policy.

This can compensate for lost income and cover operating expenses if the business portions of the building have to temporarily close due to a covered loss, such as a fire or a major storm.

This covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who are injured or become ill while working in the commercial portions of the building.

For the residential portions of the building, this coverage can protect against property damage, liability claims, and loss of rental income.

If the business portions of the building own vehicles used for business purposes, this insurance can cover costs related to accidents or damage.

This coverage can protect against sudden mechanical or electrical breakdown of equipment used in the commercial portions of the building.

These coverages are not typically included in standard commercial property policies and may be necessary depending on the location of the building.

Depending on the nature of the businesses operating in the building, this insurance might be necessary to cover costs related to pollution clean-up and associated liabilities.


Benefits of a Business Owners Policy (BOP) 10/19/2022, 7:29:12 AM

As a business owner, there is no shortage of things that you need to manage on a daily basis. Whether it’s supervising employees, connecting with new clients or anything in between, and there are also a lot of unpredictable situations happened and it may destroy your business. A business owners policy (BOP) is a good […]

The post Benefits of a Business Owners Policy (BOP) first appeared on Blog | TransGlobal P&C Insurance Agency.

Thanksgiving Safety 11/23/2020, 7:49:17 PM

Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stovetop so you can keep an eye on the food.

The post Thanksgiving Safety first appeared on Blog | TransGlobal P&C Insurance Agency.


Servicing States

  • Arizona
  • California
  • Connecticut
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • Pennsylvania
  • Texas
  • Washington